FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HQ Screencaps from Episode 15 of Mischievous Kiss

Can I share what I feel???????


I WANNA CURSE!!!!OH MY GOSH!!!!!!LOL!!Forgive me..Forgive me...Wooh...

Credits: DC Jangkiss

Silly Hani giving his groom a hard kiss when Eun Jo told her that he gave her that stolen kiss on the forest! What a revenge HANI!!!




Mischievous Kiss
Inside their honeymoon suite.
HaNi was checking the bathtub then saw
his Seung Jo outside.
Mischievous Kiss
She approached Seung Jo for some sweet moments.

Mischievous Kiss
Then was interrupted by the annoying lady.

Both wearing couple shirt in their honeymoon at Jeju.
In this scene they got an invitation from the annoying
lady [and husband] to have dinner or lunch with them.

Mischievous Kiss

Baek Seung Jo at the breakfast table looking at HaNi
who woke up late when they returned to their house.

HaNi left the honeysuit to go outside because she got jealous
of Seung Jo for touching a woman who was acting sick.
Seung Jo was just looking at lady like what a doctor should do.

Before the kiss, HaNi said to Seung Jo sorry for being jealous.
He then said, you're cute, you're pretty then grabs her
.

he then brought HaNi to bed.
HaNi said wait wait. I've to prepare something
Seung Jo said, prepare what?
HaNi said, something that girls prepare
Seung Jo then interrupted her with a HOT kiss

More FIRST NIGHT Photos









6 comments:

  1. lol.. hani wasn't shy during that kiss...
    she really must have saved the world in her previous life or something.

    sh

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do they look so right together? why do I feel like I want to fall like crazy when I see them together? even if this is just a drama, it seems like a real couple, a real newly wed couple...agnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said agnes! love hj and sm. they look like a real couple. their honeymoon scene is sweet and cute and you can see the two of them looks innocent..by the way, i've learned from baidu that folks were all get mad about the bts of sj and haera. they were really expecting more real kisses between sj and hn..oh no! tomorrow is last day for pk addicts. how can i get over when i used to watch it every weds and thurs huhuhu i will miss my joni couple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I was also very irritated with those pictures but after seeing this, I feel cool now about that. I can bury that feeling deep inside. I am asking also myself, why do we feel bad or angry when someone gets in the way? Perhaps we see our dream relationship in SeungJo and HaNi that we feel so mad when someone tries to get in the way. We find comfort that after all the pain and the hurt, the struggle to trust and to love, love finds a way, love comes thru shining (kanta na nga talaga ito) this love scene really looks sooo natural, sooo intense, sooo full of love, I am going crazy in love kekeke agnes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think best kiss was Honeymoon kiss.loooooooooool:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never forget what he said to her before kissing her senseless in bed....
    "I cant wait any longer"
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete