FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, October 23, 2010

[Fancam] Hyun Joong at Seoul Fashion Week

Before I knew there was a certain KIM HYUN JOONG, I always wanted a guy looking hot in tuxedos...Damn,,,That is why I love him to bits...He looks UNDENIABLY great in it!!!

And one thing I noticed, ever since he became a KEYEAST artist, he looks, and smiles to fans more often than when he was with DSP...Wonder if Yonsama told him to make some great fan service..

Credit: Sarah @daum;kim hyun joong: King Hyun Joong










4 comments:

  1. wow, there are so many who were there? So many videos... agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is happier with KeyEast, this is what I can say ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!I am quite confused already as to where to get the vids..With all the videos coming from my Youtube dashboard...

    I feel it too! He is indeed happier! With all the attention KEYEAST is giving him,I dont wonder why..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grabe Kathy noh, there are so many fans really getting videos and pictures, it must be fun to be there too. Almost always seeing him in every event ^_^ sarah was there, the one who took the kiss in the rain BTS, then the hyunnieuniversal group too, and khj0606 We have to thank all of them again it is like being there and they also upload so fast *_* agnes

    ReplyDelete