FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, October 15, 2010

[Fan Account] First Love Story DVD Fan Meeting – Evening by Lafone

First Love Story DVD FM – Evening Session 
courtesy of Lafone / liezle.blogspot.com

Started : “ Thank you” 

MC : Hyng Joong ssi, six hours passed since your arrival in Japan. Did you see many fans at Haneda airport ?

Leader : I am not sure. There seemed to be many fans awaiting Song Seung Heon ssi who was expected to arrive after my flight. 

MC : What did you eat for lunch?

Leader : A beef & rice bowl because my manager bought for me.
MC : Could tell me your favorite Japanese words?

Leader : “quite quite “, “ most “ I recognized that these words are frequently used by commentators of soccer. 

< DVD Digest of Bali  >

MC : What was your impression of Bali Island ?
MC : I agree with you. I had the same impression when I traveled.
Bye the way, I also asked how you felt about yourself who seemed to belong to this island. 

Leader : You are asking about the harmony between Bali and myself, but actually I don’t know how to answer. I prefer to go to the South Pole rather than Bali island. I have been preparing for the trip to the South Pole, but the shooting place has been changed to Bali (4D talk, of course)

Leader : I heard that whales with horn only live in the sea of the South Pole. I would like to see them. After the drama shooting, I would like to travel alone, dropping by there.

MC : Do you frequently cook ?

Leader : Not frequently., but I can cook so so. If you do cooking by yourself, you can enjoy nice food with nutritional value, but it will cost you instead. 

MC : How about the food you cooked in Bali (in DVD)

Leader : After one bite, staff spit it out. I put too much seasoning. Though my specialty is Kimchi fried rice, but they did not want me to cook it. Maybe it does not look expensive. 

<>

MC : Did you like your clothes ?

Leader : I liked the overall styling and clothes, I could not take them home which I felt a bit pity. 

MC : What kind of styling you prefer ?

Leader : I just talked about fashion with my coordinator noona a few days ago. She said that my favorite styling was “ dark horse “ ? I have to confirm with her later ( * actually, his style was “ Goth style” , a bit punk fashion, )

Asked about the heart-shaped diamond ring used at the shooting,

Leader : This ring is vey important for me. It was a ring late-Andre Kim ssi sponsored for artists on the occasion of his last fashion show ( I don’t understand what Leader meant ) * it seemed to be a fake diamond as the heart-shape cut diamond is most expensive ( it is said that 50% of original diamond is lost for heart-shape cutting) 

<Wedding ceremony DVD >

MC   : A few hundred fans participated in this shooting,. What do you remember most ?

Leader : It was so hot. I heard that it was very hot in Japan before I went there. Though a tens of people died in Korea due to heat, there were hundreds of death in Japan. Therefore, I was a bit scared about going to Japan. ( audience were burst in a laugh) 

MC : A little extra girl was about to cry. 

Leader : Yes, she was also sweaty and did not smile at all.

MC : When you talked to that little girl, she smiled and tightly hold your fingers, eventhough you said to her “it’s OK, we finished !”

Leader : Yes, though it’s a bit embarrassing that she did not leave her fringers, I was very happy because she was the youngest among my fans.

MC : She was the youngest ! She has never seen a nice-looking guy like you, that’s why she was so nervous.

Leader : In a few years, she will find a boyfriend.

MC : I think you look great in the sea. Did you swim in Bali ?

Leader : I rarely swim in the sea. I am confident in a river or a brook
I have phobia of shark; If I enter in the sea, I hear my hurt pounding. I am confident in swimming in a pool.

MC : What swimming style you are good at ?

Leader : Any style except for butterfly.

MC : Could you tell us about your aspiration, or challenges you would like ?

Leader : Recently I have many opportunities to go abroad where I feel that I am a tiny creature on the earth. I would like to travel a lot in foreign countries, visiting “seven wonders in the world”, the south pole, etc. I would like freely travel alone, with a backpack. I have also a plan a space travel and already checked the price which costs 200,000,000 won. If I travel in the universe, I will upload the pictures in the internet. (He is really aware of being “ space alien “ ) 

< Questions from fans >

Q1 What kind of surprise do you like to give to your most important people?

A: I remember well the birthdays of people. I usually send an e-mail to them.

MC If you add in your mail “ Just turn around “ and if your girlfriend find you just behind you, it will be fantastic ! isn’t it ?

A: Well, people usually go to bed around that time ( 00 am), I give my gift in the next morning. 

Q2 Leader could read the second question and quickly replied “ beef rice bowl!”
Therefore, the question was what’s your favorite Japanese food.

Q3 What is your “ boom “ recently?

A: Many things, sport in general. I would like to learn tennis, golf and would like to play soccer more while I have to practice dancing, singing, and so on.
The problem is I don’t have much time to do everything. 

Q4 What do you like to do if you have a change to transform in an invisible man?

A: I have never thought of it. I would rather prefer “ a teleportration” 

Q5 You do not easily wake up in the morning. In your childhood, did your mother always have to wake you up ?
 
Leader : Actually, she has never wakes me up. I wake up by myself if I have something I really want to do. Even with bloodshot eyes, I will wake up and drive by myself. 

Q6 How much do you like to sleep now ?

Leader : Frankly speaking, I would like to throw everything and sleep for a week. However, I’m still doing drama shooting, I have to keep my condition. 

< Direct questions from three fans  >

1st lady I am in the 30’s. How do you feel ?

Leader :  What do you mean ? 

1st lady As a girlfried, I mean.

Leader Possible. I am in the 20’s, 25 years old. I can accept till 35 years old. 

1st lady I am just 35 years old !

MC How nice ! 

MC How about her fashion with red-color accent ?

Leader Very beautiful. I like her natural curl hair style, clothes as well.
Very nice.

MC Whydo you like him ?

2nd lady He is frank ! 

2nd lady Do you have any plan about CD release, music activity ?

Leader After the current drama shooting, I will be back to music. 
I would like to upgrade myself in music and would like to have an opportunity to show myself maybe in the next year. You can expect. I will sing a song in Japanese as well. 

MC (to the 3rd lady) Your eyes are sparkling. 

Leader : Yes, like the lady watching jewelry

MC : It means that you are the jewel stones !

Leader : Yes, I am ( in a laugh) 

< Birthday celebration of DVD release >

MC : Wow, this time four candles ! May I look for another two ?

Leader : No, you don’t have to. Let's try to find meaning of four candles.
How about music, acting, myself and you guys ?
In the meantime, the flame of the fourth candle ( he mentioned “fans”) was gone to the wind of air-conditioning of the hall. 

Leader cried “ Oh, you guests are dead !” (the audience are burst in laugh) 
The light was put on again, and Leader safely blew the candle.

MC : How about tasting the cake ?

Leader carefully picked up the strawberry, putting aside fresh crème.

Leader : It tastes strawberry ( in Japanese, again 4D talk ^^) it’s because strawberry ( in Japanese) (How should we react ???? ) 

MC : What kind of actor or singer do you aim ?

Leader : An actor and singer who can move people on a stage. 
  
<  Dance Performance – Be nice to me  >

MC : Hyung Joong ssi is very unique, a person I can hardly anticipate.
He talked today very frankly. 

Leader : Referring to the fashion style I like, I have just confirmed with my coordinator noona. It’s Goth style (a punk rock fashion ) But she advised me not to talk about what I don’t know well, otherwise people think that I am stupid. 

MC : Wow you are too frank ! 

Could you give your last words to the fans ?

Leader : Thank you for coming today ! What I would like to tell you is 
Please live with positive mind. If you take everything in a positive way, you feel relaxed, taking it easy. I would like to keep positive mind by myself and recommend you to do so. 

PS On the occasion of BOF Fan meeting, he also mentioned to the fans 
“ Please keep today’s smile and live like flowers “ It’s famous in Korea that he advised to his fans to calm down against the critic about his acting skill by saying “ Please live like flowers “

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I'm still in his age bracket for possible girlfriend...LOL!!!!!...gracia

    Thanks Kat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe he ignores the number as long as Leader is attracted to her and there is a connection hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can he consider marrying me too?

    LOL!!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... leader is PERFECT.. how can he be so witty, and thoughtful and... sigh.
    as for the youtube channel, i just found out that it's only 10 minutes per episode..MAJOR bummer. but better than nothing i guess.

    as for suhyun... what i meant about out of nowhere having a korean name is that i'm not korean in the first place (although i do speak a bit of it) but then, because of the nickname u gave me, supernova hyunnie, i suddenly get a korean name... not a bad way to get a name. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really?What a major bummer it is!!!!10 minutes?That's tooooo SHORT!!!!!!!!

    Oh...I did not get it HAHAHAHA!!Suhyun..Supernova Hyunnie! Yeah!hahaha

    ReplyDelete