FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cant Get Enough of Playful Kiss

Ok Hyunnies..Kissers..HyunMin shippers..I know most of you, including me, are into severe PK withdrawal syndrome...

November 2,COME!!!!!!

Reposted from Mischievous Land

*their cute wedding photo ^^. kk I made this post cuz I wanna share this photo frame*


Mischievous Kiss,Playful Kiss






*his adorkable shocked expression, so cute*




*I still wanna laugh whenever I think of the nervous shy Seung Jo who gulped and startled when Hani began to talk*




7 comments:

  1. I must admit this is the first time I have ever experienced withdrawal syndrome over a drama series. What's really sad is I have no desire to start another drama. Can anyone suggest an antidote? Possibly KHJ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The antidote is too keep on watching over and over again the scenes you love, buy a DVD copy later, attend all events as much as possible, check all videos and pics...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello kathy, i'm getting poorer now a days because of sooo many stuffs i bought from YESASIA..

    Bdw, i love the 1st pic of HyunMin couple♥

    rizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness gracious!Man!You are absolutely correct! I just came from exam overload today and never had a chance to sleep since 1:30 AM! TOo tired to even open my laptop, but to feed my PK addiction...I must endeavor...PK is like my personal heroine ..." hahhahahhah!Opps!A bit of Twilight there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss hj and sm together. hoping for the best of yt version. Nov. 2 pls come immediately haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week was already hard for me to go through because there's no PK airing and now seeing these photos/great moments from PK really make it harder on me... miss PK, smiss seeing KHJ & JSM together... =(

    Thanks Kathy for reposting this... you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st pic is the one i keep my eyes on. they seem like a real couple and really good looking together. me too, i miss pk and i'm going crazy to search anywhere just to get a recent news about them but sigh, i search no one.

    thank you ms. kathy for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete