FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, October 4, 2010

Boys Over Flowers Alumni Event DVD on Sale

OMO...God, help me! I don't want to be poor!!!!

Credit: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606






HyunJoong: Hello, I’m Hanazawa Ru…No, not Hanazawa Rui…
Kim Jun: Bum, when did you last kiss?
Kim Bum: …
HJ: kiss also…
MC: HyunJoong sii, what do you want to say?
You are very sensitive to the word “kiss”, don’t you?
HJ: kiss…it’s my job


Sale date: November 26th 2010
Price: 5775 yen (including TAX)
[Contents]
  • Main disc:
Alumni Event in Tokyo (approx.80min.)
  • Making disc:
Special movie (approx. 30min.)
Making – Movies of the visiting Japan, behind the stage,..etc.
[Cast]
Ku Hye Seon, Kim HyunJoong, Kim Bum, Kim Jun, T-max etc.



4 comments:

  1. Japanese are doing good business with KHJ videos very very much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it right! Kim Hyun Joong merch in Japan are arriving here and there. I dont know what to do anymore...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the DVD have Eng subs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure yet. But since it's a Japanese version, I doubt there will be. But who knows right??

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete