FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tears of Joy for Episode 3


As I am typing this, I am crying real hard my heart is gonna explode...Episode 3 was an enjoyable episode right?But I am crying so bad...I am sooo happy..!I am expressing it through tears...

I love the episode so much...And I think I am crying because I am soo proud of Leader in this episode. I cant even explain it in words anymore...I am not exagerating on this. I am crying..

I am so proud of you Leader. I saw in this episode how you slowly try your best to improve yourself. I am really starting to see you as an actor now, other than being my, our most precious Leader. Thank you for showing us, your fans your best effort. I will vow to support you in all your chosen endeavors with the best that I can. We are here. We will defend you. Cause we are Hyunnies...Forever...

Congrats Leader!!

We love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. kat, what you said is so true....we are truly so proud of him...it has been a while since i've smiled, cried and laughed in one sitting...I hope Joong gets to read this so he can feel our love and support for him...Fighting!!!!...grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty Kathy! Now you make me cry reading your post. I'm so touched by it. Read that Joong will be on MBC most likely to promote the drama on the 17th September. For the life of me, I have not ever supported and love a celebrity this much. I am baffled and can't even explain myself. Tried to tone down but find it a mission imposible!

    Love all the Hyunnies! Love ya Kat...

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unnie grace,

    I hope so too. It would be nice if he could reply too right?I am so overwhelmed today. I feel really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne,

    Did I get you there?I dont even expect myself crying after the episode and being very emotional and sensitive about it...I am very very proud.

    Oh, yeah, I found your tweet regarding his guesting! Hope it will be an enjoyable one!

    I have never, in my life, cried, prayed and fell crazily and deeply in love with a person the way I did on him. I tried to tone down too but I cant! You know what, I asked the Lord for a sign if I should stop. If ever I did not pass the licensure exam, I will stop. But he made me pass,so now, I know this will be forever...

    Love ya too Lynne!

    Hyunnies,Fighting!

    ReplyDelete