FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Ready Action Photobook

Girls, one of the reasons why I can't blog last night was because my fingers are shaking(YES, no exagerration!!!) when I finally received my Ready Action Photobook!!!!!Lynne, buy also!!!!

Girls, I tell you, if you love Hyun Joong sooo much you must definitely buy this as it is indeed, ONE OF A KIND!!!You wouldn't want to let go of it once you held it in your hands!!!!

Sorry for the rather blurd image as I took it from my phone...kekeke!

Front Cover



My other Collections:




These were given to us by KimHyunJoongPerfects at Hyun Joong's Meet and Greet here in Manila


Postcards, MVIO Catalog, TripleS Lightstick(mine...kekeke)


MVIO Catalog


Bought this! My first ever Hyun Joong Mag!

4 comments:

  1. hi kathy, where i can buy this photobook? how much? thank you^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    You can order them at Yesasia.com..Just type ready action there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Kathy! Hands shaking? Hahaha ...
    Someone was surely one busy bee last night.
    Hey! Is there any DVD that comes with it?
    Please let on a bit about the DVD(s).
    By the way, did you manage to get any sleep last night? *wink wink*

    Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne,

    OMG Lynne, YES!!!I was literally shaking!!!I was like OMG!!!

    Sadly no DVD...But the moment I laid my hands on it, I can't take it off!!!

    I slept late thinking about the photobook the whole time!!!!!I want it to be next to me while I was sleeping but my brother is looking so I can't!!!hahaha

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete