FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, September 13, 2010

More Screencaps from Episode 4

I personally like the window scene...That was really heartwarming. And the guitar part of course...!And everything!!!!

Click to enlarge.

Credit as tagged

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss

Mischievous Kiss


4 comments:

  1. till now, i can't get over of this episode! argh, i love this couple already and their ost makes me going crazyyy!!!!!! mk fighting!

    thank you kathy for the updates. love your blog esp when i tune in mk's ost, so refreshing!

    more power to you^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    Hello!!Me too,I can't wait for Episode 5!!!I am especially crazy with G.NA's song!!!

    You're welcome Reven!It's always nice to know that you and others are taking time to comment how you love my blog!Inspires me a lot!!!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ditto, you always post such beautiful collage thats why this BLOG is a MUST visit for me everyday.Thank you for your hard work.
    I just love pictures of leader sleeping 'coz he looks really peaceful and soooooo beautiful.
    like he said in the interview he's the BEST when it comes to sleeping scene kekekeke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why baek seung jo is so handsome?? im falling for him,, LOL :))

    ReplyDelete