FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mischievous Kiss will have 16 Episodes

For my friends at Facebook, maybe you have seen one of my posts regarding this but I did not post it here because it is not confirmed yet at that time. This time, it is for real. Instead of having 20 episodes, they are cutting it into 16 episodes.

I am mixed emotions regarding this matter. However, whatever it is I am thinking doesn't matter. Instead we have to do some work. So many fans made a project to petition to MBC to make it 20 episodes again. So here it is:


To suppport "playful Kiss" please send a message to MBC
at 
violete0701@mbc.co.kr  
at 
webmaster@imbc.co.kr...
and at 
soonim@mbc.co.kr

Write all of your support and motivation to the crew and the cast.
You can write your opinion and also can include your hope and petition...
and write where you come from (country)

I KNOW YOU WILL DO IT HYUNNIES! Fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment