FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min Filming at Lake

Just as I expected basing from the Taiwan version. Hani and Seung Jo will have the date instead!!!Awww!!!!I lovee this scene!!!!

By the way, if you love the background song, the song is entitled It's First Love by IU and Na Yoon Kwon. It is so romantic isn't it? Now, I can finally say, Hyun Joong is really introducing me to Kpop! And I know I am not alone,right?

Credits to KimHyunJoongPerfect; blog.daum.net/boysmom72









6 comments:

  1. yes kathy your not alone hehe i love the new ost too! i really envy of this girl..our leader is totally grown up. if ever he wants to have a relationship, i will prefer jung so min to be with him though it hurts me a little bito_O

    thanks for sharing('",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reven,

    Kekeke! Totally envy her! She must be soo kind in her past life to deserve this fate!!Awww!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kathy, my heart is aching right now for what you've said (fate)..argh!hurt hurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. omo, why did he not help her get off the boat?!
    i'm disappointed :(

    on the other hand, maybe he's just really tired. the boy was yawning all the time. i hope he gets some sleep at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too disappointed! before he left the boat, he help jsm first uh uh..he acts like baek seungjo lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lEADER has always been like that. I am not surprised!!kekeke

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete