FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Take on Jung Min Leaving DSP




This is super big news for me and for every TripleS like us. I assume since you love Hyun Joong, you are also a TripleS right? So I posted the message that Jung Min left on DSP website announcing that he left DSP and moved to CNR Media which is a Taiwan company who also has local base in Korea. What can I say?

First: When I first read about it, I was relieved. Finally, other than Leader, another member from SS501, Jung Min, which is also my favorite, speaks up and transfers to another company. Finally, were down to 3 members from 4.

Am I shocked? NO. I have expected it months ago since Leader transfered to KeyEast that other members are considering to leave DSP too. There were rumors before that Jung Min is considering a Taiwan company to transfer to. And indeed, it is true.

Am I happy? YES and NO. Yes because finally, all the bad things about Leader transferring will be put into rest since we can all now confirm that even the members themselves didn't want to stay with DSP anymore. I have said it before and I'd reiterate it again: Many hated Leader for his transfer. Some spoke negative things that he is an ingrate for leaving his members behind at DSP. Now, with Jung Min transferring to another company, I hope that stops all Haters mouths.

Why No? No because I miss SS501 so much and with them being in different companies, it will be very hard for them to be conducting activities together for the time being. Even if they come together at the future, there is a possibiltiy that they can't use SS501 name anymore. And I love that name with all my heart.

But bottom line is, I am a TripleS and forever I will be. Wherever they will go, I will go. Just like what I did with Leader. True enough, I admit. Before SS501, there was Kim Hyun Joong in my life. But because of Leader, SS501 became an essential part of my life that is why I loved the other boys as well.

I hope Jung Min's company takes good care of him well the way KeyEast is taking good care of Leader right now.

Friends, my worry is that many of you may want to leave being a TripleS because of this. Pls dont. Please wait and believe that everything will fall into place at the right time. I hope that as much as you love Leader Hyun Joong, I hope you continue loving his group since he loved and invested in it with all his heart.

Figting Jung Min! Fighting Hyun Joong! Fighting SS501!

No comments:

Post a Comment