FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Leader in Abiertas Part 2

I cant help but be overwhelmed seeing this photos. I never knew he had put in so much effort in helping the foundation so much. And yet, he didn't brag about it. Leader, thank you so much!

By the way, according to my sources, since Leader donated a big amount of money for the foundation, Abietas decided to name the ongoing building they are constructing after him. I'll let you know if it is already constructed since we will visit the site.























Look how dedicated he is..Even checks the AC.










2 comments:

  1. Kathy, thank you for the updates on KHJ and the House of Abiertas. Had been hoping for more news on this actually since his visit to the House. Appreciate this very much and YES please keep us all posted with the latest developments.

    Hugs,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne!

    Your welcome dear! Its the least I can do for all for all of you who visits my blog right? I will do the best I can to keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete