FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, August 9, 2010

And It All Began, When I Met Kim Hyun Joong

There aren't many news on Hyun Joong today so I got time to finish this video I have been longing to finish since his birthday. It's pretty obvious right? I have fallen for him. And I know I am not alone. And I never thought I would be in where I am right now. Ever since I saw him, everything just changed. And I am not exaggerating. I have never realized I would be happy the way I am whenever I see him smile. I have never realized I would do all means just to see him live, and buy his albums. And I never realized I would cry for a man, the way I cried for him.

Here it is! Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Nice MV. As a song goes, all the others got nothing on you, Hyun Joong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!The songs says it all,right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video.
    Beautiful song.
    Always gorgeous and handsome Hyun Joong.
    He is such a tempting eye candy,
    Love him to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Joongie: Thank you so much for the comment and I am super glad that you loved it. I can't resist him anymore. He is just breathtaking!

    And oh by the way, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy! Me share your feelings on KHJ. Love your updates on KHJ... kekeke :D

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne!!!Thanks for loving it! And super thanks for always visiting my blog!I can't resist him that much that is why I made this blog! Thank you so much! You are one of the reasons why I am super happy doing this blog!

    ReplyDelete