FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playful Kiss Wallies!

Can I be honest? I am quite confused what is the English title of Leader's drama. Is it Mischievous or Playful?kekeke... I decide to use Playful since it is easier to type.kekeke... I guess last week was an open filming for the drama that is why we got the chance to see Leader's first shooting days. This week? As of now,none yet. That is why many of the fans have time to make this great desktop wallpapers of the drama.

Credits to khj0606.com


Epic.Period.










12 comments:

  1. i love this drama a lots...... hu hu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo i love your blog ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai...
    Can I take the picture for my page...this page is amazing...tankz for all the information...thankz..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai....really love your blog....
    ;)....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! totally love this blog!
    it's complete with all the information i need.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathybench.blogspot.comAugust 22, 2011 at 1:05 AM

    I like your blog so much. I like KHJ ,cute gentle smile everywhere everytimes.I known him from BOF,SS501.Can't take my eyes off you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim Hyun Joong so HOT!!! lOVE UR BLOG SOOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the best!!u guys look the best wid each other everybody says dat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this movie!!! but I'll more like it if it's in ABS CBN

    ReplyDelete