FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong's Partner in Mischievous Kiss Finally Confirmed


Finally,after days(or maybe a week?) of waiting, Leader Hyun Joong's partner in his comeback drama "Mischievous Kiss" has been confirmed!!!Her name is Jung So Min...Im not very particular with her though.But she's rather pretty!Im pretty excited to watch this drama cause the Taiwan version, It Started With A Kiss was really great!I'm not kinda sure though if I am prepared with the kissing scenes my leader would be in...(^,^)

The first time I saw this news, I was like,"WHAT???Jung Min's gonna be in it??"haha... Turned out I didn't see the letters right away.I am super excited for Leader.But I didn't know why I felt different the moment I saw Leader's partner...Maybe,Jealous??Well......

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment