FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Saturday, July 31, 2010

JanDi and Jihoo...Wish ur my love

I have always said that Yoon Ji hoo started it all. He made my life different because without him, I would have not known that there is a man named Kim Hyun Joong, and will be forever, in my heart. I have watched Meteor Garden, the Taiwan and first version of Hana Yori Dango, and I have always loved Leader's character then. I knew how the story would end. But those who have watched MG would agree with me that Yoon Ji Hoo(aka Hanazawa Rui or Hua Zi Lei) was given many oppurtunities to shine in BOF that even if I knew Jandi would end with JunPyo, I hoped JanHoo would prevail. Oh well.... Here is by far, the best JanHoo video for me so far since Wish ur my love, my favorite OST of BOF was used. I just love the song so much since it represents Ji hoo's love so much.


I share here the thoughts of the uploader since it is well said. Perfect. Nothing more.Credits to neverlandlady @youtube)
---------
In MG, I was never a Lei fan but a Dao Ming Si fan. However, in BOF I was more drawn to Jihoo's character than JunPyo. JunPyo is hot and likeable but...OMG!..Jihoo.. He's just....Ahhhhhhh..Undeniably every girl's FANTASY!
I personally think that He and JanDi have a better chemistry compared to JunPyo.

Eventhough I already know how the story will end, I was one of the MILLION viewers who was hoping for the impossible Jandi-JiHoo ending..I mean if you're a girl, who wouldn't want a guy like Jihoo? He's always there for Jandi in sickness and in health. Happiness and sorrows. His love for Jandi is PURE, SOFT and UNSELFISH that makes you love him even more.
If you agree with me, raise your hand! lol.

Unlike MG , the korean version did a pretty good job on capturing the audience's attention thru the JunPyo-Jandi-JiHoo love triangle. It made the story more dramatic, and intriguing. The only fault the writers made was that at some point, I felt that they were rooting for Ji Hoo but still decided to let Jandi choose Jun Pyo..It's RIDICULOUS..
If they intend to follow the original manga, They shouldn't have CREATED a PERFECT JIHOO, shouldn't let HIM fall for Jandi, shouldn't have let Jandi DEPEND on JiHoo that much in the first place. It's really killing me to see all their perfect dates, and memorable lines go to waste.
Hayyy!!!!! I know I know that this is a REMAKE, but the bottom line is....Jihoo DESERVES Jandi more than JunPyo in this SERIES. C'mon..THEY ARE SOULMATES..Are SOULMATES supposed to end up together?

I never get tired of watching the JanHoo scenes
[they actually have MORE ROMANTIC SCENES together than junpyo]..
Their dates were always memorable, and full of happiness. I picked this OST because it was first used in the drama during one of the many JanHoo scenes. The lyrics of this song also fits very well to that of Jihoo's feelings towards Jandi.

If I have to choose between MG and BOF, I wud choose BOF at any moment. Don't get me wrong, MG is one of my favorite series but damn..because of Jihoo, I wud go for BOF..lol...The production, casts and film locations is just SUPERB.

If this kind of lovestory do exist in reality, then I'm pretty sure Jandi will regret the day he let JiHoo go..hehhe..but then again, it's just a drama. and dramas always feeds our willdest IMAGINATIONS.

P.S. One song is not enough for all the JanHoo scenes in the entire series..

JANHOO FOREVER.......

No comments:

Post a Comment