FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hyun Joong Cries in Remembrance of his First Love

OMG. I just cried watching this video. I have seen this video before but I only got the chance to see it again today and OMG. I feel really sad for Hyun Joong watching this. This shows just how much he loved her pre-debut girlfriend. I imagine just how hard it is for him to let her go just for him to become what he is right now. This was way back 2006, I think, and no one could ever tell if he still has feelings for her, because according to Hyun Joong, he felt it was LOVE. As we all know, he always said that he doesn't like to be showy in showing his affections, but look at him here. You can see how much he loved HER.

Well, whatever it is, we all know that the sacrifice payed off since he is definitely a world star right now. Hyun Joong oppa, I wish always the best for you! Life, Career, and Love. I hope you find your one TRUE LOVE. Well,..Im not sure if I can handle that.kekeke... But if ever that comes and I see you are happy, I will be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment