FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong signs and thanks his fanclubs

Awwww!!!!This is just sooo sweet of him! This is just an assurance that KimHyunJoong Perfect's are really solid as ever. I have met some of them on the concert here of Kim Hyun Joong and I have seen how kind and great they were as evident by the postcards and MVIO magazine they gave me when I helped them for their banner.

Yes! are one of the most active too. And Mi-Club..!

Now we can be assured that our voices can be heard by our dear Hyun Joong. See how he cares for his fans!

To Kim Hyun Joong Perfect


http://twitpic.com/2vb82u
I can cheer up during shooting thanks to Perfect.
I’ll do hard for the rest and I’ll make a return.
I enjoyed the dinner very much.
-Baek Seung Jo-
Ah, Jjom!!!!
From: KHJPerfect

To Kim Hyun Joong YES



To 김현중 파워풀 S




To Hyunsamo



No comments:

Post a Comment